Sales Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Racking Inc Toronto
Racking Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Sales Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Racking Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
KB RACKING is a leading North American solar mounting system manufacturer. We engineer and supply high quality mounting solutions for commercial rooftop projects. Since 2010, we have completed over 350 projects amounting to 65 MW of clean renewable energy in the United States and Canada.
We are currently looking for a Sales Account Manager located in our Toronto office. We are looking for talented, versatile, committed and sales motivated people who want to support the development of solar energy and a future powered on renewable energy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct cold calls and follow up calls with leads and sales accounts
- Generates new leads and opportunities.
- Grow existing accounts and build relationships with key decision makers
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle.
- Meet clients in person and give sales presentations
- Identify opportunities, answer customer questions, prepare quotes and proposals
- Prepare materials for RFQs / RFPs
- Manage sales process and records in Salesforce CRM software
- Represent the company at selected conferences, trade shows and events
- Position may require up to 20% travel
- Has graduated from University with a degree in any discipline and has previous experience with account management.
- Has 1-2 years of previous account management experience
- AutoCAD skills are an asset.
- Proven sales track record experience.
- Excellent time-management skills, with a structured approach to his/her workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated, hardworking, and results-oriented.
Why KB Racking?
- We are located in a trendy downtown neighborhood,
- Employee's benefits including dental, medical and prescription drug coverage
- Progressive vacation day plan
- Educational reimbursement programs
- Ideal access to public transportation
- Great team culture and environment
KB Racking Inc. provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed in fostering an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please inform the Human Resources department at the time of your application, of any requirement for accommodation.
This position also offers competitive commission structure plus a base salary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year
- Salesforce: 1 year
- Account Management: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence