Mini Excavator Operator Jobs Vacancy in Round Telecom Services Ltd Langley
Round Telecom Services Ltd Langley urgently required following position for Mini Excavator Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mini Excavator Operator Jobs Vacancy in Round Telecom Services Ltd Langley Jobs Details:
Round 2 Telecom Services Ltd is looking for a hardworking and dedicated
MINI-EXCAVATOR OPERATOR to assist with the telecommunication installation in the LANGLEY area.
This position will be responsible for:
- Completing excavating projects including utility line exposure, debris removal and digging
- Ensuring proper shoring, benching, and sloping while utilizing the neccessary guarding and barricades
- Pre-trip inspections and confirming the mini-excavator and other equipment are in safe working condition
- Securing and transporting the mini-excavator to worksite, as well as off-loading
- Interpreting drawings, diagrams, and locates
- Interacting with home owners ensuring a strong emphasis on customer service
- Following Safe Work Procedures
- Completion of daily reports, as required
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
The successful candidate must:
- have experience operating a mini-excavator
- have relevant utility and/or telecommunications experience
- have a valid B.C. Class 3 or 1 driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- have current Ground Disturbance Certificate
- be residing or plan to be residing in the Langley area
Class 5 drivers with their heavy trailer endorsement may also be considered for this position.
Rate of Pay: Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and experience
Cost-shared benefits package after 3 months
Job Type: Full-time