Supervisor Library Program Development Training Jobs Vacancy in City Mississauga Mississauga
City Mississauga Mississauga urgently required following position for Supervisor Library Program Development Training. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supervisor Library Program Development Training Jobs Vacancy in City Mississauga Mississauga Jobs Details:
- Reporting to the Manager, Central Library and Community Development, the successful candidate will manage library resources and lead staff responsible for the development and delivery of programs, services and training for the key target groups served by the library – children, families and caregivers, youth, MakerMississauga, Adults, Newcomers, Community Collaboration and Learning
- Monitors and ensures a safe, secure and clean work environment
- Develops service levels, guidelines and standards for programs across the Mississauga Library System
- Accountable for results, drives innovative change, demonstrates business acumen, develops forecasts and ensures adherence to identified budgets.
- Applies strategic agility through a system perspective and awareness of future trends and planning.
- Builds relationships with other departments, community partners and stakeholders.
- In addition to the overall management of the service development team, the successful candidate will participate in the general management of the Mississauga Library System through membership on committees and task teams as required.
- Preparation of reports for senior management and other progressively responsible assignments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate University degree and a recognized Library Science or Information Studies degree, with several years of public library experience at a supervisory/administrative level, including developing innovative programs and services for residents of all ages
- Excellent customer service, leadership, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Superior communication (verbal, written and presentation), problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated experience and success with change management
- Passion for and experience in developing and implementing transformative programs and services, demonstrating creativity and design thinking; making the customer experience paramount
- Experience in application of project management tools and strategies
- Good knowledge of SAP; MS Word; Excel and Powerpoint is desirable.
We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act.