Purchasing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Stim Toronto
Stim Toronto urgently required following position for Purchasing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Purchasing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Stim Toronto Jobs Details:
- Tasks including but not limited to:
- Purchase parts as needed for production from the inventory list supplied by Production
- Negotiate with existing suppliers to get the best price and delivery and payment terms for the parts to be purchased by issuing the purchase orders.
- Source a new suppliers and parts as needed by the customers.
- Establish positive relationship with all suppliers/ subcontractors for mutual benefits by conducting regular meetings.
- Prepare quotations for the Customers BOM for the parts as requested by General Manager.
- Train Buyers and assist administration when questions arises for the supplier invoices.
- Train buyers to Purchase and source components from local and International Manufacturers Distributors.
- Train buyers to use the Purchasing System to Issue the purchase orders, check History on parts and follow up on the Back orders.
- Work very closely with General Manager and Production Manager to resolve any issues arising from components in a very timely Manner
- 10+ years of experience in the Electronics industry Involving Procurement, Purchasing and sourcing wide variety of electronic, electrical, and mechanical parts and assemblies from National and International companies.
EDUCATION / COMPETANCE
Post-secondary education in business, commerce or science & technology