Outreach And Communications Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Malton Neighbourhood Services Mississauga
Malton Neighbourhood Services Mississauga urgently required following position for Outreach And Communications Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Outreach And Communications Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Malton Neighbourhood Services Mississauga Jobs Details:
Malton Neighbourhood Services EarlyON/LION Program is seeking an Outreach and Communications Coordinator. The coordinator will be responsible for the communication plan and activities for the EarlyON Centre, LION Program and agency’s marketing and communication plan.
The Scope of Work:
To ensure that the community has information about the EarlyON and LION Programs and services through distribution and publications on social media and other networks.
The coordinator is directly responsible and accountable to the Manager of the EarlyON Centres. Must work cooperatively with EarlyON/LION team members, other agency departments, and external community partners.
Tasks Areas of Responsibilities:
Publication and Distribution Updating of Marketing
- Publication and distribution of EarlyON monthly program calendar
- Editing and updating program forms, program materials brochures flyers and banners for various target audiences
- Develop an outreach and communications strategy to raise awareness about EarlyON Centres
- Digital content editing
- Coordinate web content editing and content design ensuring that the content is user-friendly and engaging
- Monitoring web outputs and reporting on target levels
- Developing training and procedures material for communication marketing (outreach); build awareness of EarlyON centers and LION Programs
- Distribution of EarlyON and LION promotional materials to external distribution sites and agencies at but not limited to designated outreach activities/events
- Work on privacy, copyright, and website accessibility standards and policies
- Edit and add to current web page/pages
- Design other social media graphics as needed
- Must be able to work within and complete a detailed communication and marketing work plan
- Coordination of the special events programs for the EarlyON Centres
- Working with team members to coordinate special events
- Liaise with Staff regularly to establish any relevant/required materials for services, programs, events, campaigns, etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Early Childhood Education degree/diploma is an asset
- University or college degree with either experience in communications and/ or online marketing and promotions
- Knowledge of the EarlyON and LION Programs in Peel is preferred
- Some experience with the social service sector is an asset
- Strong written and communication skills including strong editing, grammar punctuation
- attention to details and creative
- Able to translate complex content into engaging and creative web content form
- Demonstrated comfort and proficiency with web content, different media platforms such as HTML, Photoshop Word Press
- Ability to represent the agency at community outreach events and present speak to the community, the role and function of the EarlyON and LION programs and services
- Work well with partners’ community and volunteers in a professional manner communicate effectively with the public and online
- Ability to work flexible hours- some evening and weekend events
- Strong computer skills/experience with MS Office Basic graphic design skills
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills
- A second language is an asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven, collaborative environment
- Works well in a team environment, but also displays initiative and must be able to work independently
- Must have access to a personal vehicle for travel across sites and events
Submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to the Hiring Committee. Deadline for applications: June 1, 2018, by 4:30 pm. A Police Clearance will be required as a condition of work. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Malton Neighbourhood Services is committed to providing accommodations, throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Part-time
- social service sector: 1 year
- G Class Driver's Licence with access to personal vehicle