Housekeeper Jobs Vacancy in Tim Horton Children Foundation Tatamagouche
Tim Horton Children Foundation Tatamagouche urgently required following position for Housekeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Housekeeper Jobs Vacancy in Tim Horton Children Foundation Tatamagouche Jobs Details:
The Tim Horton Children’s Foundation is committed to serving youth
from families with low-incomes living in Tim Hortons communities across Canada
and the United States.
We’re currently looking for a…
Tim Horton Children’s Camp (THCC) is located on 245 acres of oceanfront property on the Northumberland Strait. The quaint village of Tatamagouche is located 45 minutes north of Truro, and a scenic 1.5-hour drive from Halifax. The sandy beaches and warm waters of the strait are ideal for outdoor adventures. Program highlights at THCC include: overnight camping and backpacking, high and low ropes challenge courses, waterfront activities, kayaking and biking.
Estimated Work Term
June 4th - August 31st
What would you be doing?
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for campers and guests
- Organizing work schedule based on arrivals/departures and priority items
- Washing, storing and distributing clean linens
- Stocking facilities with supplies as necessary
- Responding to requests for housekeeping
- Reporting maintenance issues, including hazards
- Maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment, and submitting orders as needed
- Ensuring health and safety standards are followed at all times
- Contributing to a supportive and positive work environment
- Experience working in a hospitality environment
- Previous experience cleaning a large facility – an asset
- Physical stamina and mobility to reach, kneel and bend
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 lbs.
- Reliable transportation to and from camp is required
- Clear criminal background check and/or vulnerable sector search, if applicable
- Be involved in inspiring young people to discover their best
- Work in a positive and friendly work environment
- Work in a beautiful location
- Participate in training opportunities
- Enjoy meals while campers are in session
- Have access to various recreational activities