Always Looking For Contracts Professionals Jobs Vacancy in Phoenix Industrial Nisku
Phoenix Industrial Nisku urgently required following position for Always Looking For Contracts Professionals. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Always Looking For Contracts Professionals Jobs Vacancy in Phoenix Industrial Nisku Jobs Details:
Are you a Contracts professional with 3 – 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas sector? If so, we would love to speak to you!
Phoenix Industrial provides services in Construction, Fabrication, Maintenance and Modularization. Our continued success is built upon our values of visibility, value and accountability. We are proud of our growth and the quality of the projects we have delivered. We are rapidly growing and are always seeking qualified and talented individuals to join our team and grow with us. We are an Alberta based, family run business and offer competitive compensation packages, opportunities for growth and a rewarding work environment!
We are currently accepting applications for Contracts professionals in the following areas:
- Contracts Manager
- Contracts Administrator
At minimum, we look for the following skills when considering applications from individuals to work with us:
- Ability to multi-task, with experience responding to changing deadlines/priorities in an extremely high-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate in a professional manner with tact and diplomacy
- Effective written and verbal business communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Dedicated team player
- Demonstrated ability to handle and maintain confidentiality
- Current CSTS
- Committed to safe work practices
If you are interested and feel that you have what it takes to be successful in any of these roles, we encourage you to apply with us immediately so we can consider you for upcoming projects that we will be working on!
- Please note that this advertisement does not reflect a current job vacancy; this posting is intended to fill upcoming competitions for various projects we are about to start work on
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further consideration; we are not accepting phone inquiries at this time
- At this time, we are not considering staffing agency or recruitment services
Apply Now For Consideration!!