Educator Funded Jobs Vacancy in Seasons Retirement Communities High River
Seasons Retirement Communities High River urgently required following position for Educator Funded. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Educator Funded Jobs Vacancy in Seasons Retirement Communities High River Jobs Details:
Seasons High River ( new proud owners of Sunrise Village High River ) is seeking an energetic, motivated Registered Nurse to fill the role of Nurse Educator at their community in High River, AB.The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation, presentation and evaluation of educational programs in order to meet the learning needs of the staff in all departments. The successful candidate will also possess demonstrated skills, experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Identification of staff learning needs
- Staff development
- External agency collaboration
- Regulatory Compliance
- Role model and provide leadership for safe work practices
- Collaborate with the Health and Wellness Manager to identify goals and objectives
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications or Skill Required:
- RN ( current licensure with CARNA or CRPNA required )
- Gerontology nursing experience preferred
- Previous experience in adult education would be an asset
- Experience in creating and developing presentations
- Previous experience in public speaking and conducting presentations
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and multitasking skills
- Excellent computer skills proficient in Microsoft Office including Power Point and Publisher
- Exceptional customer service, public relations and leadership skills
- Professional office, phone and email etiquette
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written English
- Ability to work to full scope of practice
- Effective interpersonal skills with staff, residents and team members
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Discretion with respect to confidentiality
- Flexible hours to meet the educational needs of staff, which may include occasional evenings, weekends, and night shifts
- Current CPR & First Aid
- Must have/will obtain Class 5 Driver's License
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to promote high quality care while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for residents, resident families, visitors and staff. Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills are essential, as is excellence in achieving continuous quality improvements. Related experience within the seniors housing industry is preferred.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Search which may include a vulnerable sector screen, will be required.
Seasons Retirement Communities (“Seasons “) is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. In accordance with Season’s Accessibility Policy, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Season’s hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.