Experienced Security Guard Jobs Vacancy in Impact Security Group Calgary
Impact Security Group Calgary urgently required following position for Experienced Security Guard. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Experienced Security Guard Jobs Vacancy in Impact Security Group Calgary Jobs Details:
Who can apply: Persons eligible to work in Canada and Canadian citizens.
Intent: The intent of this process is to staff ten (10) full time, permanent Security Officer positions in Calgary, AB. A pool of qualified candidates will be created and may be used to staff similar positions, on a temporary or permanent basis, within Calgary.
Information you must provide:
- Your resume.
- You must meet all essential qualifications in order to be appointed to the position.
- Other qualifications may be a deciding factor in choosing the person to be appointed.
- Some essential and other qualifications will be assessed through your application. It is your responsibility to provide appropriate examples that illustrate how you meet each qualification. Failing to do so could result in your application being rejected.
If you possess any of the following, your resume must also clearly explain how you meet these qualifications:
Education: Graduation from an approved post-secondary institution in a field of security management or security administration. Degree equivalency an asset.
- Experience in developing a training or an awareness program.
- Experience in delivering a training or an awareness program.
- Experience in business continuity or emergency preparedness planning.
- Experience conducting security inspections.
- Experience in investigating security breaches and violations.
- Experience administering a departmental security program (physical security or personnel security or security in contracting).
- Supervisory experience.
The following will be applied / assessed at a later date (essential for the job)
- Various language requirements Information on language requirements
- Knowledge: Knowledge of Provincial and Federal security legislation, standards or procedures.
- Demonstrating integrity and respect
- Thinking things through
- Working effectively with others
- Showing initiative and being action-oriented
- Ability to interpret and apply security-related policies, standards, guidelines or procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
The following may be applied / assessed at a later date (may be needed for the job)
- Valid Alberta Security License.
- Valid Handcuffing / Use of Force certificate (preferred).
- Willing and able to work extended/modified hours on short notice.
- To be available to travel and to work from various work sites.
- Must possess a valid driver's license or have the personal mobility to the extent usually associated with the possession of a valid driver's license.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Security: 1 year
- Supervisory: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required licenses or certifications:
- Valid Alberta Driver's Licence
- Valid Alberta Security Guard Licence.