Manager Application Services Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto
Cibc Toronto urgently required following position for Manager Application Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Application Services Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto Jobs Details:
Life at CIBC is about not only what you do, but how you do it. Our team shares a strong client-first culture, a commitment to people and communities, and a drive for excellence in everything that we do. We’re on a mission to build the bank of the future, and we’re looking for passionate advisors, innovators, collaborators, and leaders to join us. To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com What You’ll Be Doing You’ll lead complex projects to design strategic solutions aligned to CIBC’s enterprise architecture roadmap. As a Senior Manager, you’ll lead a second level applications service team to ensure appropriate delivery of support services and adherence to standards and operating procedures. You’ll participate in ideation and collaborate with a diverse team to create and build flexible, innovative solutions that deliver a best in class client experience. How You’ll Succeed
- Understanding Requirements - Track and analyze operating environment for specified services and implement corrective actions as needed.Work with clients and internal partners to determine, negotiate and manage services to agreed service levels. Monitor service levels to identify opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions. May perform technical management of incident resolution.
- Leading and Mentoring - Lead the development and/or deployment of changes into various operating environments. Analyze opportunities for continuous improvement of service delivery. Lead development of staff to enhance efficiency and service quality. Responsible for workforce scheduling and forecasting. Prioritizing initiatives and/or projects with conflicting timelines across teams.
- Effective communication with key stakeholders - manage expectations both with internal and external business partners and stakeholders. Develop and foster business alliances with key internal and external stakeholders including service providers.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You have a degree/diploma in Computer Science, Business, or related field, and you’ve spent at least 3 years in a Senior Manager role leading projects and designing solutions.
- You can demonstrate experience in: Diagnosing and correlating disparate information to determine the appropriate course of action. Evaluating a wide range of complex technical information to determine risk levels and technical feasibility when making changes to applications. Developing technical solutions and practices to resolve unique or recurring problems Developing solutions or recommendations to improve processes and practices in order to increase effectiveness and efficiency (e.g., deployment methodologies). Meeting the Application Support needs of an assigned business unit, including selection of alternatives and assessment of risk associated with each alternative . Identifying priorities and balancing workload to capacity and capabilities of team members. Making recommendations to senior management, from a production support standpoint, regarding the feasibility of solutions provided by the development team. Prioritizing initiatives (projects) with conflicting timelines across teams.
- You have strong knowledge of: major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications. Knowledge of and experience with effectively managing changes to the production environment and technology-based assets of the organization (e.g., application software, production databases, operating systems software, hardware). Knowledge of and experience with defining, implementing changes to, and supporting a production application.
- It’s an advantage if: you have prior experience providing direct supervision to approximately 10-15 staff. A Good understanding SDLC methodologies; Experience working in or leading Agile team (1-3 years) and implementing DevOps. Capital Markets experience (3-5 years) is needed.
- Thrive in a world of flexibility and enablement
- Connect as a diverse team and make innovation happen
- Develop through ongoing learning and growth: collaboration, exposure, mentorship, and exceptional training opportunities
- Prosper through our collective success: Competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefit program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- First level escalation 7/24 (this role may require pager support)