Strategist Clinical Programs Jobs Vacancy in Corhealth Ontario Toronto
Corhealth Ontario Toronto urgently required following position for Strategist Clinical Programs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategist Clinical Programs Jobs Vacancy in Corhealth Ontario Toronto Jobs Details:
POSITION: Sr. Strategist, Clinical Programs
POSTING CLOSE DATE: January 23, 2018
CorHealth Ontario is a new entity formed by the 2016 merger of the Cardiac Care Network of Ontario and the Ontario Stroke Network. We proudly advise the Ministry of Health and Long-Term care, Local Health Integration Networks, hospitals and care providers on cardiac, stroke and vascular care in the province. Our vision is the best cardiac, stroke and vascular care for all Ontarians. For more information on how we plan on making that vision a reality, visit corhealthontario.ca.
At CorHealth Ontario, we pride ourselves in creating a collaborative and engaging workplace that makes a real difference in the lives of all Ontarians. When we succeed, our family and friends live longer, healthier lives. With incentive like that, it’s no wonder that we have a group of highly-motivated team players who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
This most senior level strategist position at CorHealth contributes their expert knowledge, experience and insight to the conception, development and implementation of strategic health system and organizational plans and policies that primarily address CorHealth’s three strategic directions and that will improve the health of Ontarians and the performance of Ontario’s health care system. In this important and exciting role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing expert strategic advice across multiple areas of CorHealth’s business and developing comprehensive health system strategic plans and policies
- Leading large and complex initiatives and projects related to your key areas of accountability
- Independently identifying and resolving issues and risks with limited guidance
- Creating, building and maintaining strong respectful relationships with stakeholders, staff and senior leadership
- Fostering better understanding and application of CorHealth strategic plans and policies across the health care system
- Demonstrating exceptional collaboration and insightful confident decision making
- Effectively coaching, motivating, and managing people and teams
- Modeling the highest level professionalism, ethics and customer service
- You lead, design and execute multi-year strategies, policies and plans, for system improvement that align with documented outcomes for cardiac, stroke and vascular disease
- You lead projects focused on provincial initiatives that support strategic priorities, development of evidence informed standards, performance measurement & management, funding and quality of care initiatives
- You execute all aspects of project management including scoping, feasibility assessment, planning, change management, execution and risk management
- You manage complex multiyear scenarios with a large number of variables, inputs, and assumptions
- You analyse complex problems using a wide variety of information formats and sources
- You comfortably and successfully identify and manage complex projects and corporate risks
- You are considered a trusted colleague and an essential resource in your key areas of accountability for the CorHealth team external stakeholders and partners
- You supervise, mentor, and manage staff when required to do so, including but not limited to providing performance feedback, identifying and managing performance issues, and appropriately escalating issues to management
- You lead provincial expert panels and committees and influence the direction of the respective deliverables and outcomes
- You lead, mentor and work effectively work with multidisciplinary organizational teams to solve complex business problems
- You take on a leadership role within the development, implementation and optimization of internal business processes
- You provide expert advice and work collaboratively on strategic initiatives aimed at strengthening strategic capabilities across the organization
- You effectively liaise with the Ministry and manage associated matters related to one or more business areas
- Applying cardiac, stroke and/or vascular clinical & health system expertise and knowledge to support the identification, development, implementation (adoption) of clinical best practices, guidelines, standards and/or information management processes.
- Liaising with external clinical, administrative and expert stakeholders to ensure application of clinical best practices, guidelines, standards and information management processes.
- Providing clinical and health system provider expertise in the interpretation of data and information to support provincial planning, funding policy, performance measurement & management processes.
- Working with ministry, regional and local clinical and health system leaders on the interpretation and use of information to improve clinical quality health system outcomes and improvement plans.
- You possess a minimum of 10 years of strategic experience at an organizational level in the key areas of accountability
- In-depth knowledge of stroke evidence based best practice’s and stroke delivery is preferred
- You have a minimum of a graduate degree in a health system related field OR demonstrate similar level of education and experience with the key areas of accountability
- You bring business related experience from involvement in multiple strategic initiatives and supporting the organizational priorities
- You are able comfortably and effectively make key business decisions
- You enjoy working as part of a team in fast-paced, collaborative environment
- You are considered self-motivated, a self-starter and have high-energy
- You have outstanding communication skills both orally and written
- You are a critical thinker and have an eye for detail
- You have an excellent proficiency with use of communication tools (i.e. MS Office suite)
- You bring extensive understanding of the healthcare sector and extensive experience in a healthcare system environment
We thank all applicants for their interest in working at CorHealth Ontario. Due to the volume of applications received, only applicants being considered for the position will be contacted for further discussions.
CorHealth Ontario is committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, and applicants are asked to make their needs known.