Culinary Supervisor Chop Vaughan Jobs Vacancy in Chop Steakhouse And Bar Vaughan
Chop Steakhouse And Bar Vaughan urgently required following position for Culinary Supervisor Chop Vaughan. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Culinary Supervisor Chop Vaughan Jobs Vacancy in Chop Steakhouse And Bar Vaughan Jobs Details:
This role assists in directing and controlling the CULINARY operations of the restaurant on a shift-by-shift basis. The Culinary Supervisor must ensure the expectations of our guests are met and surpassed in terms of service excellence and food quality while adhering to budgetary targets. To produce all assigned prep items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
- Daily shift management, including labour controls and line check systems .
- Oversee all revenue periods and preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes
- Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled
- To produce all assigned prep items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent high volume culinary production skills
- Team leadership in highly engaged kitchen area
- Execution of revenue periods
- Highly organized.
- Personal commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ambassadorship - Complete understanding and belief in company philosophy.
- Ability to remain calm and make effective decisions in stressful situations.
- A positive, outgoing personality.
- High energy and motivated.