Engineering Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Allied Vision Technologies Burnaby
Allied Vision Technologies Burnaby urgently required following position for Engineering Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Allied Vision Technologies Burnaby Jobs Details:
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a part of the project management team, you contribute to all phases of the project and product management life-cycles.
- You are in direct contact with our senior management team and other project stakeholders.
- You, following our product development process, create/maintain project plans, facilitate meetings, produce status reports, maintain project budget and distribute project documentation and timeline updates.
- You are able to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, clients and other departments.
- You identify and resolve conflicts between schedule, budget and design goals. Escalate relevant issues in a timely fashion.
- You create and update information to provide 'real-time' visibility of internal/external development efforts.
Your ideal qualifications:
- You have your PMP Certification or equivalent.
- You have a Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- You have 3 - 5 years direct work experience in establishing and managing cross functional project teams using various project management methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile) where best applicable. Specific experience managing projects with electronic, mechanical and specifically firmware and software components.
- You demonstrated experience working with a phase gated development process.
- You have strong interpersonal, leadership, organizational, technical and administrative skills that will be continuously leveraged to ensure a successful attainment of project and company goals.
Benefits:You will benefit from a variety of professional development options and have the opportunity to be involved in international projects. At our company, people of 15 different nationalities work closely together in five countries. For us, open-mindedness and tolerance pave the way to new ideas.
Do you have any questions?Learn more about your entry-level career opportunities at alliedvision.com/careers
Watch our video alliedvision.com/about-us