Support Staff Jobs Vacancy in Pizzeria Libretto University Toronto
Pizzeria Libretto University Toronto urgently required following position for Support Staff. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Staff Jobs Vacancy in Pizzeria Libretto University Toronto Jobs Details:
Simple and bold ingredients inspire us at Pizzeria Libretto, and turning guests into raving fans is the driving force behind what we do. Pizzeria Libretto University is looking for genuine and eager support staff to join and grow with our close-knit team. If you have a passion for Italian food and all things hospitality, we want to hear from you!
- Assisting servers as needed, including table maintenance, delivery of food, clearing and re-setting
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the Restaurant manager or Floor manager
- Open/ close restaurant in accordance with opening/ closing procedures
- Work as an indispensable member of a team; challenging supporting fellow teammates
- Have a working knowledge of the food, wine & cheese program
- Put yourself in a position to exceed our guests expectations by creating memorable experiences
- Perform additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by Manager
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable standing throughout the shift.
- Ability to work efficiently and consistently in a fast paced environment.
- Must posses a positive attitude and work well with team members.
- Restaurant experience is an asset.
- Ability to comfortably lift 40lbs.
- Flexible schedule; including daytime, evenings, and weekends.
- Competitive pay and cash tips
- Clear and concise job expectations
- Positive working environment – work life balance and scheduling flexibility
- Pizzeria Libretto Group employee dining program
Excellent developmental opportunities for career advancement
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time