Dispatcher Intermodal Transport Jobs Vacancy in Axsun Inc Oakville
Axsun Inc Oakville urgently required following position for Dispatcher Intermodal Transport. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dispatcher Intermodal Transport Jobs Vacancy in Axsun Inc Oakville Jobs Details:
Axsun is a North American leading provider of intermodal transportation and has a well established network serving NAFTA markets. We offer a wide range of LTL and Full load transportation and distribution services so that we can consistently offer our customers, One Source. One Promise.
Communicate with carriers to ensure that all orders are scheduled and picked up on time. Track in transit orders and report any issues to the Customers and Sales representatives. Provide required support for operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the timely pick up of loads while working with both truckers and railroads.
- Enter information into SAP and update the order status (picked up / transit / delivered)
- Ensure the customers pick-up requirements are honored.
- Follow up on pre-dated shipments to ensure there are no issues.
- Report any issues to the operation manager.
- Communicate shipment status updates with customers
- Schedule pick up and delivery appointments as needed.
- Enter orders into the system when needed.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge and ability to enter data in SAP an asset.
- Excellent problem solving and resolutions skills.
- Ability to work under pressure situations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented.
- Cross border USA and Canada experience is an asset
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Logistics and/or transportation experience is an asset
- Education and/or Experience Required.
- High School education required
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent