Customer Delivery Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ecolab Nisku
Ecolab Nisku urgently required following position for Customer Delivery Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Delivery Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ecolab Nisku Jobs Details:
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Customer Delivery Specialist in our Energy Services facility located in Nisku, AB, If you are a passionate professional that likes to work in a hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
- Ensures a safe work environment, promotes a safety culture, delivers safety training (weekly), etc.
- Provides performance feedback and delivers corrective actions to associates at their assigned location under the direction of their Field Operations Manager.
- Assists with job competency training
- Elevates concerns to management as required
- Ensures equipment is safe and in proper working order including scheduling of preventative maintenance.
- Performs inventory tasks in conjunction with MRP for their assigned location to include receipt of goods, cycle counts, days on hand, replenishment, etc.
- Plans routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Allocates and records resources and movements on the transportation planning system.
- Ensures all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicates effectively with the external and internal customers and builds positive relationships
- Acts as a relief driver as required
- Travel up to 10%
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in the oil field industry
- Class A CDL with proper Hazmat endorsement
- Strong computer skills
- Prior experience as an oilfield driver
- Prior Supervisory Experience