Relationship Manager Sales Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Mississauga
Bmo Financial Group Mississauga urgently required following position for Relationship Manager Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Relationship Manager Sales Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Mississauga Jobs Details:
Responsible for originating and closing financial transactions with new, existing and former customers within an assigned target market. Develop new referral relationships while retaining and growing current customer relationships from an assigned group of Western Canada based transportation dealers.
- Achieve new business volume and profitability objectives for your assigned group of referring dealers and direct transportation companies
- Successfully identify, solicit and onboard new dealer referral partners.
- Identify, create, and execute innovative and effective financing solutions to assist with your dealers’ equipment selling efforts.
- Grow strong relationships with your dealers and their customers; maintain high sales coverage levels, prospecting, lead generation, sales calls, data analysis, preparing proposals and credit packages, negotiating price or other terms, and coordinating on-boarding and ongoing customer relationships.
- Manage the existing portfolio, ensuring customer service expectations are met and assisting the risk team with any distressed accounts.
- Have the financial acumen to be able to read and analyze financial statements and structure value-added deals for customers within reasonable risk tolerances at appropriate returns.
- Maintain high service level standards with your dealers by leveraging your effective communication skills, solution-oriented mindset, sense of urgency, and positive attitude.
- Post-secondary education (commerce/business administration preferred)
- Three or more years’ direct sales experience in a financial services company or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of asset lending and/or leasing.
- Must be able to set goals, execute plans, achieve results, and perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Product Management
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Mississauga
Organisation Commercial Banking-X000003
Job Posting 01/12/18
Unposting Date 01/27/18