Financial Analyst Infrastructure Oakville Jobs Vacancy in Crh Canada Oakville
Crh Canada Oakville urgently required following position for Financial Analyst Infrastructure Oakville. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Infrastructure Oakville Jobs Vacancy in Crh Canada Oakville Jobs Details:
Sr. Financial Analyst - Infrastructure - Oakville, ON
Location: Oakville, ON, CA
Company: Dufferin Construction - a division of CRH Canada
Job ID: 127465
Work Type: Full Time Permanent
It is a great time to join the CRH Canada team! CRH Canada is going through an exciting business transformation which demands first-class Talent Management support to drive results.
We are building a world- class team. Make your mark!
You will be a successful addition to our team if you look at change as an opportunity to develop and contribute to the business. You will be successful in your role if you like partnering with the business, presenting new ideas and providing excellent customer service.
Dufferin Construction Company, a division of CRH Canada is currently looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst - Infrastructure to join their growing Joint Ventures/P3 department. Based at our Oakville, Ontario head office, working under the direction of the Concessions Programs Manager, the Sr. Financial Analyst - Infrastructure will support the Joint Ventures department, providing financial and public-private partnership (P3) finance expertise. This will include supporting pursuit and execution of projects with P3 and/or construction financing requirements. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of participation in successful P3 project finance transactions and experience with complex financial models.
- Develop financial models, through research and analysis, to aid senior management in business decisions and strategy for market development and to ensure compliance with Client/Proposal requirements.
- Develop information memorandums and pitchbooks for lenders and rating agencies.
- Participate in the negotiation of project agreements with Client entities; drop down contracts with the Design-Builders/EPC’s and Operator/Maintainer Contractors, credit agreements and NDAs with lenders.
- Assist in preparing bid submissions or other documentation for projects.
- Work with lenders to obtain competitive financing.
- Facilitate funding competitions to compare alternative providers of finance for a project
- Work with Finance market participants such as:
- Rating agencies, to attain desired credit ratings.
- Technical advisors, to address concerns of prospective investors.
- Contractors and Consultants, to ensure optimized pricing.
- Manage third-party financial advisors/investment bankers on a day-to-day basis with the development of financial models, scenario and sensitivity analysis, and debt structuring options to optimize the overall evaluated price for bid submission.
- Develop/maintain strong relationships with equity providers/sponsors, lenders, underwriters, financial and legal advisors, and third party advisors across North America.
- Follow market trends to identify innovative financing solutions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience, including deep experience in developing and operating complex financial models involving infrastructure projects and/or project financing, performing detailed due diligence and analysis.
- Excellent understanding of capital project finance plans, including P3 development.
- Excellent writing skills—in particular, the ability to synthesize complex, quantitative, and qualitative information into concise, well-organized narratives including project proposal submissions.
- Strong research skills—in particular, the ability to determine and effectively summarize relevant market information.
- Strong financial analysis skills and significant experience using spreadsheet programs like Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi, or Visio.
- Experience with rail, transportation or highway project finance, including Infrastructure Ontario AFP/P3 projects is preferred.
- With parent companies in Concord, the U.S. and Ireland, your growth potential is limitless!
- Work with a team of dedicated professionals who are there to support your professional growth!
- Flexible benefits plans, Defined Contribution pension plan, annual bonuses and merit based increases ensure that your hard work and dedication will be rewarded!
Dufferin Construction Company, a division of CRH Canada Group Inc., established in 1912, is one of the largest heavy civil engineering contractors in the industry, and we are continuing to grow. Dufferin Construction has a solid industry reputation and prides itself on the development of their employees.
Our door is always open to hire highly skilled and motivated individuals who want to develop to their full potential while playing a key role in our future plans. Solid growth opportunities are available that provide progression from entry level to senior management positions. Our growth and development strategy involves defined practical experience in project management, augmented with annual training programs to accelerate career progression.
Dufferin Construction offers a wide range of construction services that cater to the Heavy Civil, Commercial/Industrial, Municipal and Land Development market segments. Apply today!
Visit our website for more information: http://www.crhcanada.com
Job Segment: Engineer, Project Manager, Civil Engineer, Engineering, Technology