Admissions Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Yorkville University Concord
Yorkville University Concord urgently required following position for Admissions Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admissions Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Yorkville University Concord Jobs Details:
Yorkville University is recognized as a leader in creative arts education in Canada. Within the area of admissions, our team is committed to facilitating personal and professional growth through education. The ideal candidate for this position is described as energetic, driven, and results oriented – with a track record of meeting sales targets and a penchant for inspiring growth in others.
- 2 years of sales and customer service experience.
- Exceptional communications skills written and oral
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Outstanding telephone skills and demeanor
- Self-discipline and the ability to work independently and with a team
- Working a flexible schedule in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- High standards of ethics and integrity
- Shares our commitment to changing lives
- An entrepreneurial attitude towards individual performance
- Results and goal oriented
- Meticulous about keeping records
About Yorkville University
Founded in 2004, Yorkville University is a Canadian university with a national presence. With campuses in New Brunswick, Ontario and British Columbia, Yorkville University offers professional, practitioner-oriented masters and bachelor degree programs, delivered entirely online, in class or a blend of both.
Please visit www.yorkvilleu.ca for further information.
Yorkville University is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866- 467-0661 ext.1236.
Job Type: Full-time