Hospitality Associate Jobs Vacancy in Trillium Health Partners Mississauga
Trillium Health Partners Mississauga urgently required following position for Hospitality Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hospitality Associate Jobs Vacancy in Trillium Health Partners Mississauga Jobs Details:
CUPE JOB POSTING
Position: Hospitality Associate - Part Time (4X)
File #: 2018 - 9587
Status: Part Time
Role Level: CUPEC01 $20.486 - $23.652
Department: Corporate Services
Site: Mississauga Hospital
Hours of Work/Shifts: days,evenings, and nights
Posted: February 9,2018
Internal Deadline: February 16,2018
Trillium Health Partners (THP) is one of the largest community-based acute care facilities in Canada. Comprised of the Credit Valley Hospital, the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway Health Centre, Trillium Health Partners serves the growing and diverse populations of Mississauga, West Toronto and surrounding communities and is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Our Mission: A New Kind of Health Care for a Healthier Community
When we set out to build our vision and future, we connected with our community - patients, families, visitors, physicians, staff and volunteers. The foundational goals of our new strategic plan - quality, access and sustainability - anchor everything we do. Our mission for a new kind of health care is built on an inter-connected system of care organized around patients - inside and outside the hospital.
At THP, we are relentless in providing high quality, compassionate care to our communities and take great pride in fostering an inclusive and accessible environment and we are all accountable for contributing to a healthy, safe and respectful environment for healing and promoting excellence in patient care though advancing patient and staff safety. If you are passionate about what you do, motivated to improve the health of the community, committed to excellence, quality and patient safety we would like you to join our Better Together team!
- Order and stock housekeeping supplies
- Distribute and store supplies (e.g. Linen, housekeeping supplies, food) in the appropriate room or area
- Maintain inventory of equipment in appropriate area on unit (e.g. Wheelchairs, stretchers)
- Transport patients to and from other departments in the hospital (e.g. X-Ray)
- Transport patients and/or furniture within the unit
- Deliver and set up patient meal trays
- Collect soiled trays and place them in meal cart
- Distribute patient nourishments on the unit
- Clean patient rooms, lounges, offices and common areas on a daily basis
- Clean utility rooms, pantries, corridors and nurses’ station
- Empty garbage, sanitize garbage containers, clean up spills and maintain floors (e.g. Dry mop, wet mop, buffing)
- Strip and make unoccupied beds and stretchers
- Uses chemicals and cleaning agents
- Maintain open and timely communication with team members and management staff, including using a pager as require
- Minimum Grade 12 education and/or equivalent in support services role preferred
- Ability to communicate with patients and co-workers
- Ability to read and write and follow instructions
- Must have the physical requirements to complete the job duties
- Must be able to work all shifts (Days, Evenings, Nights and Weekends)
- A positive work and attendance record is essential
Internal candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy, safe and respectful environment for healing, based on our values compassion, excellence and courage. To be Better Together, we commit to fostering a respectful workplace culture that promotes a safe and supportive environment for everyone who provides care, supports caregiving, receives care or visits the hospital.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.