Patient Service Coordinator Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Hannam Fertility Centre Toronto
Hannam Fertility Centre Toronto urgently required following position for Patient Service Coordinator Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Patient Service Coordinator Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Hannam Fertility Centre Toronto Jobs Details:
Are you a morning person? Do you have a friendly personality and enjoy offering an elevated level of customer service? Do you find yourself able to multi-task efficiently and effectively? Do you often find yourself organizing and prioritizing with ease?
If you found yourself answering yes to all of these questions, then we’d love to hear from you! We are looking to add a self-motivated and interpersonal team player to the Hannam Fertility Centre staff as a Patient Service Coordinator.
Hannam Fertility Centre provides a full range of fertility services, from educational visits and cycle monitoring to the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic techniques available in Canada, including IVF, ICSI, pre-implantation genetic diagnosis, and egg freezing. We place an emphasis on pregnancy for our patients, education for both staff and patients and caring. We are committed to treating every patient and staff member as an individual and providing a great patient experience.
- Works Monday to Friday 7am-3pm
- Places a prioritization on patients at all times
- Calendaring and booking appointments for physicians and nurses
- Support physicians in ensuring optimal patient care
- Answer phones and direct calls or take messages
- Respond to patient inquiries via email and phone
- Processes patient invoices/payments
- Resolving patient complaints and escalating to management when appropriate
- Performs general office duties such as photocopying, faxing, scanning, and mailing
- Other duties as assigned
- Has successfully obtained their OSSD or equivalent
- Has a minimum of two years experience as a high performer in a customer service role
- Ideally has a year of office administration experience
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Has superior client service skills, confidentiality and a professional demeanor
- Is self-motivated with an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Is able to prioritize and seamlessly manage multiple tasks
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Has highly effective organizational and communication skills
Interested applicants to should apply with both a resume and a cover letter outlining why they are the perfect candidate for the role and their salary expectations.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We thank you for your interest and appreciate your time, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, faxes or recruitment agencies. If you are contacted for an interview and require special accommodations, please let us know.
Job Type: Full-time
- office administration: 1 year
- Customer Service: 2 years