Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Agropur Saint-Hubert
Agropur Saint-Hubert urgently required following position for Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Agropur Saint-Hubert Jobs Details:
You shall handle the accounting for commercial agreements and also monitor these, in addition to ensuring the information in said agreements and customer payments stemming therefrom are accurate. You shall also assist the sales department with certain accounting related segments of the agreements. And you will provide support with regard to month-end explanations and controls, and on other special mandates.
***Please take note that we have a 3 temporary 12 months position available***
More specifically, your duties as Accountant shall be as follows:
- Overseeing the tracking and accounting of commercial agreements;
- Drafting reports and analyses pertaining to the commercial agreements;
- Assisting the Sales Department with certain segments of the agreements;
- Ensuring the agreements are being properly administered in the financial computer system;
- Taking part in various special mandates;
- Producing various management reports;
- Participating in any eventual improvement projects;
- Consolidating and analyzing certain information related to billing and special projects.
- Bachelor of Accounting or other academic background deemed equivalent;
- CPA designation (key asset);
- Minimum 3 years experience in the financial sector;
- Computer literate: Excel, Oracle and Discoverer;
- Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written);
- Self-starter, sound judgement, able communicator;
- Especially minded for meeting deadlines.