Stationary Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Glaxosmithkline Mississauga
Glaxosmithkline Mississauga urgently required following position for Stationary Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stationary Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Glaxosmithkline Mississauga Jobs Details:
• Recommend preventive maintenance strategies to ensure the reliability of critical plant equipment.
- Develop and recommend improvements, design changes or modifications to electrical/mechanical systems, equipment or procedures
- Develop technical specifications for maintenance repairs and replacements involving rotating and stationary equipment.
- Create and lead improvement procedures generated by various sources: CAPA, BMS alarms, plant recovery forms.
- Provide technical support for capital improvement projects and equipment upgrades involving stationary and rotating equipment.
- Support facility engineering department in completing PM tasks or troubleshooting equipment issues (provide expert opinion)
- Support facility group to resolve reoccurring issues with HVAC, Boilers, Chillers, Compressors, Filtration Systems, etc.
- Manage contractors providing improvement services to the facility
- Complete safety documents to support the department specific activities
- Trouble-shoot equipment performance issues, mechanical problems and equipment failures
- Maintain and complete equipment records and documentation related to tests, maintenance, modifications and repairs
- Perform routine daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance programs of all electrical and mechanical operating systems and rotating equipment to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair to avoid failure of equipment
- Diagnose and repair malfunctioning electrical and mechanical operating systems, equipment and components by using manuals, schematic diagrams and electronic test equipment to locate and repair faults
- Available to work rotating shifts, weekends and holidays as required
• Community college diploma (or equivalent) in a technical field
- Trade Certifications/License (millwright/instrumentation/electrical)
- Minimum three years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Facility/Building Management IT System knowledge
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP is a must
- Familiarity with GMP plant operation, safety and regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of industrial controls systems
- Aptitude for creating written procedures and maintenance plans
- Experience with machinery condition monitoring, life assessment, and repair strategies
- Knowledge of root cause failure analysis methods would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Problem solving, learning and critical thinking abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Availability for occasional shift work
• Maintenance operation experience with Purified Water
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.