Junior Hydrogeologist Jobs Vacancy in Golder Associates Fort McMurray
Golder Associates Fort McMurray urgently required following position for Junior Hydrogeologist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Hydrogeologist Jobs Vacancy in Golder Associates Fort McMurray Jobs Details:
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
- Field work covering a broad range of technical services in the field of hydrogeology, including involvement in the groundwater component of Environmental Impact Assessments for the oil sands industry; baseline hydrogeological studies, mine dewatering projects, and ground water supply development
- Field work is associated with hydrogeological projects, including ground water investigations, ground water sampling, pumping tests, drilling, design, installation and testing of supply and site characterization/investigations
- Willingness to travel and participate in remote field work, primarily within western and northern Canada and the ability to adapt to unpredictable and/or inclement field conditions and changing schedules
- Work as a crew leader for planning, logistics, and equipment calibration
- Responsible for personal and team safety during field operations
- Data entry of field data collection
- Solid organizational skills (prioritization, time management, record keeping, follow up, tracking)
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle (if hired, a driver’s abstract is required)
- Develop positive working relationships in a team environment
- Understand, follow, and participate in Golder’s health and safety programs
- Quantitative skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
- Have an understanding of the principles of hydrogeology
- A technical diploma in environmental science or equivalent from an accredited college or university, or a university degree in science
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Understanding of basic water sampling techniques
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Option to purchase shares in Golder
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.