Human Resources Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Carrytelecom North York
Carrytelecom North York urgently required following position for Human Resources Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Carrytelecom North York Jobs Details:
The human resource assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations and assist with telephone interview functions of the various facilities.
Job Requirements: Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist Human Resources Manager with various HR projects
- Answering phone for the HR Department.
- Prepare job postings, especially take telephone interview.
- Acts as an on-site resource for employees and managers, answering employee inquiries and providing information for personnel actions, including, but not limited to, new hires, status changes, discipline, paid time off, leaves of absence and terminations
- Processes, verifies and maintains personnel related documentation, including new hire paperwork, job descriptions, leaves of absence, disciplinary documentation, and termination paperwork
- Explains company policies, benefits and procedures to employees
- Verifies attendance, hours worked and pay adjustments, including any deductions, and posts into payroll system for processing
- Reports any issues or problems that may arise to the HR Department
- Performs other duties as directed
Education and Experience:
an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent; minimum of 0.5-1 years of previous experience in human resources; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with CHRP preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- human resources: 1 year
- Bachelor's Degree
- North York, ON