Front End Developer Jobs Vacancy in Wirestorm Raleigh
Wirestorm Raleigh urgently required following position for Front End Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front End Developer Jobs Vacancy in Wirestorm Raleigh Jobs Details:
The Short Story
We are looking for 2 amazing Java Developers to complete a dream team.
Does this describe you?
- You dream in: Java, J2EE, AJAX, MySql, RESTful services.
- You have valid, serious real world experience.
- You are are authorized to work in US
If the above describes you, please check out the long story below to make sure you get a warm fuzzy feeling about the position.
The Long Story
We seek an integral member of the development team who will collaborate on design and implementation of engineering solutions to drive our client's core business.
- Contribute to design and development of product components
- Participate in all phases of software development and demonstrate a passion for quality results in each
- Partner with QA to drive toward automation, unit testing and code coverage
- Bring to bear great problem solving skills, excellent design and coding skills, the eagerness to learn new technologies and a proven track record as a strong developer
- Collaborate effectively within and across teams and with both technical and non-technical partners
- Onboard new beneficial technologies and leads team to embrace their profitably
- Embrace transparency and collaboration (true partnership across technology and discipline groups).
- We are looking for a developer to create a complex custom web application for several Clustered Data OnTap customers.
- As a key member of the development team the ideal candidate will participate in the agile development of the needed functionality which involves the evolution of a key reusable prototype to a commercial application as the current objective.
The ideal candidate will possess the proven ability and experience in:
- Web Application development with familiarity in the Spring Framework and it’s components
- Agile incremental functional development methods and practices, i.e., SCRUM and Kanban variants
- Have direct and demonstrated experience working with REST API’s and SQL interfaces.
- Prefer direct integration with SQL in MySQL, MSSQL and API's to include Exchange Mail Services
- 5+ years of User Interface development utilizing AJAX or similar technology
- 5+ years of J2EE developmentincluding UI and API utilizing a development framework such as Spring
- Must be a US Citizen*
- Remote role*