Autocad Summer Internship Amico Interiors Corp Jobs Vacancy in Amico Interiors Corp Richmond Hill
Amico Interiors Corp Richmond Hill urgently required following position for Autocad Summer Internship Amico Interiors Corp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Autocad Summer Internship Amico Interiors Corp Jobs Vacancy in Amico Interiors Corp Richmond Hill Jobs Details:
Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 5 manufacturing facilities employing over 500 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with sales, consultants and engineers
- Preparing drawings and pricing for customers
- Communicating with customers for customizable drawings
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- Skilled in reading AutoCAD drawings, floor plans, specs and preparing take offs
- Self-Motivated, dedicated and highly-disciplined team player
- Aptitude for mechanical and electrical systems
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to learn new software
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be enrolled in a University or College program with an emphasis on AutoCAD
To apply for this position, please forward your resume. For more information, visit us at www.Amico.com.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Internship