Project Manager Business Coach Trainer Jobs Vacancy in Addvocacy Adhd Life Skills Coaching Ltd Halifax
Addvocacy Adhd Life Skills Coaching Ltd Halifax urgently required following position for Project Manager Business Coach Trainer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Business Coach Trainer Jobs Vacancy in Addvocacy Adhd Life Skills Coaching Ltd Halifax Jobs Details:
ADDvocacy is seeking a bright, self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Project Manager / Business Coach & Trainer.
ADDvocacy is Atlantic Canada’s leader in ADHD/LD, Productivity, and Life Skills Coaching. We are committed to supporting every client excel in every aspect of their personal, scholastic and/or professional life.
Working in collaboration with ADDvocacy's CEO Keith Gelhorn, the Project Manager / Business Coach & Trainer will help ADDvocacy develop to programming and expand into new markets throughout North America and Globally.
At ADDvocacy, our team of Learning Strategists, Productivity, and ADHD/LD Coaches support youth and adults living with ADHD, Learning Disabilities, High Functioning Autism, Executive Function Challenges and Co-occurring Mental Health Challenges in all aspects of their transition to ADDulthood.
- High School
- Trade School
- Career Exploration
We also deliver in-person training and e-Learning opportunities for educators, employers, clinicians, caseworkers. parents and other interested parties and teach strADDegies to boost the productivity of this diverse workforce.
This position requires a high level of social/emotional intelligence and superior communication, networking, organization and time management skills. We also encourage our team members to share their own life experiences that lead to high empathy for our clients and where they are at in life. You will also have the opportunity to deliver Business Coaching and Training for Entrepreneurs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, IT, or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training acceptable to our team at ADDvocacy, will also be considered
- Minimum of 5-7 years in an Operations, Management and/or Project Management Role.
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Quantitative Data Collection and Interpretation
- Strong grasp of G-Suite (google apps) as well as Microsoft Office and/or IOS.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot CRM
- Working knowledge of Universal Design Learning.
- Strong networking, Communication and Sales experience.
- Class 5 Drivers license and a car are required. Travel will also be required both in/out of province.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Experience with Scrum and Lean Startup Methodologies
- Graphic Design
- e-Learning Platforms
- Marketing / Sales / PR
- Workshop Development and Training both in-person and online.
- Digital Media
- Entrepreneurial Drive
- We also highly encourage our team to volunteer / give back to their community
**We do require a criminal record and vulnerable sector check prior to employment**
ADDvocacy offers a competitive wage package and full benefits (after 3 months) along with a lot of room for growth within the company, professional development opportunities, and encourage entrepreneurial thinking to boost company profits which will in-turn result in bonuses for the team.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your resume and cover letter via email by Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 5pm.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will be held on January 26th in Halifax and the position will be filled in early February.
ADDvocacy is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, workers over 55 and members of other visible minorities to apply.
For more information about ADDvocacy, visit http://www.ADDvocacyCOACH.com.
Applicants must qualify for the New Opportunities for Work Program through St.Fx. University.
The purpose of the New Opportunities for Work (NOW) program is to increase the labour force participation, attachment, and integration of under-represented groups including First Nations, African Nova Scotians, racially visible persons, Nova Scotians on Employment Support and Income Assistance (ESIA), persons with a disability, and older workers (over 55 years of age) through the development and delivery of a workplace attachment program.
The program incorporates best practices in long-term labour force attachment that enable jobseekers from these underrepresented groups to access training and employers to access wage incentives (pay at least $15/hour with the potential to obtain a maximum subsidy of $10.50/hour per participant over a two-year period) leading to meaningful employment. It offers an innovative approach to key labour market challenges, with both short and long-term impacts. At least 150 participants (from Phase 1 and Phase 2) will receive the supports necessary to connect with jobs. Further, employers who have jobs to fill will have immediate access to skilled workers. It is anticipated that participation will occur across several projects with each project including a cohort of participants.
Job Type: Full-time
- Halifax, NS
- Project Management / Business Developemtn: 5 years
- Additional language is a definite assett
Required license or certification:
- Class 5 Drivers License