Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Newage Products Vaughan
Newage Products Vaughan urgently required following position for Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Newage Products Vaughan Jobs Details:
NewAge Products Inc. (NAP) is a manufacturer and distributor of high quality, first-class home and garage storage products. As one of the primary leaders in our industry, we provide our customers with new and innovative storage products that are competitively priced to meet consumers’ needs and budget. Our products are resold in major retailers such as The Home Depot, Costco, Lowe’s, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and more.
In the 28th annual PROFIT 500, NewAge is ranked 31st overall in Canada, for its five-year revenue growth of 2493%, 7th overall in the manufacturing industry, and 1st within PROFIT 500’s ranking of companies with 50 + million in sales!
NewAge Products is looking for an enthusiastic individual to become a part of our team. The Data Analyst reports to the Sales Analytics Manager. This position will aide in helping understand and analyze the organizations data as it continues to scale.
- Design and creation of reporting for the sales department, for both ad hoc and long term analysis
- Maintenance of existing data and reporting by means of assuring accurate entry and structural integrity
- Conduct analysis of existing data and reporting, interpreting and summarizing analyses to team members
- Collaborating with sales team members to investigate and reduce discrepancies within data and reporting
- Coordinate with cross functional team members and external partners to ensure organizational data needs are met
- Support the Sales Analytics Manager in conducting research, and providing recommendations for both short and long term based data decisions
- Post-Secondary education in a Business, Science, or Computer Engineering field
- 2 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably in a sales organization
- Advanced Excel Skills Required – (Knowledge of DAX, Microsoft Power products is an asset)
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, or R - understanding database and table structure
- Attention to detail, keen eye for errors
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong analytical, planning, communications and presentation skills
- Effective organizational skills, with ability to effectively manage multiple priorities to execute projects in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
- Intellectual curiosity, data driven interest
- Salary Range: $50,000 to $65,000 depending on skills and experience
- Excellent benefits package
- An opportunity within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry
- Standard work hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday; flexibility regarding these hours is required
How to Apply:
Please apply by Friday January 19, 2018 . We will contact candidates we are pursuing. No phone calls please.
NewAge Products is an inclusive work environment and as such has a workplace accommodations policy in place. Accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and other selection stages for job applicants with accessibility needs.
Candidates with special accessibility needs may write to Human Resources at same address to discuss further.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year