Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Integracare Inc Mississauga
Integracare Inc Mississauga urgently required following position for Receptionist Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Integracare Inc Mississauga Jobs Details:
Integracare is looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for our brand-new location opening this Summer. The newest member of the Integracare family will work as a Front Desk Receptionist with responsibilities covering a wide variety of clerical office duties in support of company administration. Other responsibilities will include supporting department leaders, coordinating and communicating office activities, greeting and screening visitors, answering and referring inbound telephone calls and helping to manage our employee database and filing. This role will also partner with us to administrate company correspondence.
Please note-this position would be training out of our Central Toronto location for up to two months.
WHAT WE DO
Integracare is a leading provider of private home healthcare and nursing services in the GTA. Established over 25 years ago, Integracare prides itself on providing the highest quality care possible. Integracare is looking for a passionate, energetic, knowledgeable, proactive team player that wants to be a part of a fast growing company.
WHAT OUR TEAM IS SAYING
“Integracare is like a family”
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, employees and other parties.
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
- Update and manage all client and employee databases and files as needed
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- Coordinate the logistical aspects of departmental programs, such as meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Arrange and book meetings in boardrooms, off-site conference halls, and other locations; ensure the appropriate presentation equipment is there.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Provide information to employees and/or clients about special activities.
- Ensure all forms and reports are completed as needed.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Accept and monitor inbound shipments as necessary.
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a receptionist capacity.
- Superior typing and dictatyping skills.
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- General mathematical skills.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Adjusts and is flexible to meet changing work needs and demands.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Is fiscally responsible and suggests cost-saving measures.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous records maintenance skills.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong customer service orientation.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- You get to work with a team of people that love what they do!
- Competitive Compensation.
- Great Benefits for you and your family.
- Monday to Friday 9-5 (8 am start on Mondays)
- Internal growth opportunities
- FUN! We host a lot of events for you and your families.
Integracare’s hiring practices are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live including those with disabilities. Integracare is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 5 years
- Mississauga, ON