District Works Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Halton Region Halton
Halton Region Halton urgently required following position for District Works Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
District Works Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Halton Region Halton Jobs Details:
The successful candidate must possess post-secondary education in Business and proficient computer skills using standard office business solutions software. The candidate must have demonstrated initiative and attention to detail and strong organizational, communication, teamwork and customer service skills. Previous related experience in a customer service environment is preferred. Previous experience with SAP (Plant Maintenance Module) and Outlook is an asset. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Provides administrative support for Wastewater Treatment Manager, Supervisors, and unionized staff.
- Maintains all related files, records, and statistics, including updating all computer data programs for section.
- Performs telephone reception and customer service duties dealing tactfully and courteously with each enquiry or complaint or refers to appropriate individual as required.
- Compiles unionized hourly payroll submission for Wastewater Treatment directly to Payroll, meeting appropriate deadlines.
- Documents all hourly staff time in accordance with CUPE Collective Agreement, compiles data and provides to Payroll on a bi-weekly basis. Maintains all necessary attendance records as required by the corporation and the Collective Agreement.
- Processes financial invoices for payment via the SAP Materials Management Module, and Purchase Order creation as required.
- Processes and verifies documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training tracking and performance evaluations.
- Reconciles monthly visa statement for all cardholders in Wastewater Treatment.
- Transcribes correspondence, memos, and reports from written and verbal communication.
- Performs other duties as assigned.