Senior Financial Services Representative Jobs Vacancy in Banque Nationale Canada Montréal
Banque Nationale Canada Montréal urgently required following position for Senior Financial Services Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Financial Services Representative Jobs Vacancy in Banque Nationale Canada Montréal Jobs Details:
Senior Financial Services Representative
Primary Location : QC-Montreal Island-Montreal
Employee Status : Regular
Schedule : Full-time Number of hours (if position is part-time indicate the number of hours) : 37,5
This position reports to the Branch Manager.
- Create an atmosphere of trust in order to establish a personalized relationship with our customers and offer excellent service
- Promote the products offered by the Bank, guide customers through the wide variety of our financial products and services and propose new products that meet their needs
- Carry out different types of research and analyses in order to provide accurate answers to customers' many questions, with a view to offering consistently outstanding customer service
- Refer customers to the appropriate experts for more information depending on the needs expressed
Specifically, you will:
- Offer your support to the financial advisors in the administrative processing of loans and investments files
- Independently negotiate, within previously defined limits, agreements with customers and other sectors in order to solve problems related to customer satisfaction
- Optimize communications and relationships with various other departments and parties involved
- Ensure that certain files are followed up and carry out various operational activities of a complex and varied nature
- Act as a resource person while supporting business development by carrying out fairly basic administrative tasks and analyses
- High school diploma and three years of relevant experience or College diploma and one year of relevant experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience in the administrative processing of loans and investments, an asset
- Knowledge of banking and financial products and services
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular condition (external) : Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.
Job field : Customer service representatives and tellers
Job Posting : Jan 12, 2018
Unposting Date : Jan 26, 2018
Work Postal Code : H3A2S1
Job Number : CUS00G5R