Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Southwire Canada Mississauga
Southwire Canada Mississauga urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Southwire Canada Mississauga Jobs Details:
Strong. Sustainable. Southwire.
Southwire delivers power to millions of people around the world. Our wire and cable products deliver power to wherever it is needed. One in three new homes built in the United States contains wire made by Southwire.
Southwire leads the industry with innovative products that simplify installation, saving our customers time and money. Southwire has the right wire and cable solution for any commercial, residential, industrial or utility application. If Southwire does not have the solution, we’ll design it and make it to order.
Our Energy Division sells a full line of low, medium and high-voltage cable products that move power from the generation source to buildings and homes. Customers include investor-owned utilities, rural electric cooperatives, municipalities, contractors and utility distributors.
Check out more at: www.southwire.com
An Elite Team :
As a member of the Southwire team, you’d be working with the best of best in the industry. The technical expertise and knowledge that resides under our roofs is unparalleled, couple that with high energy, great camaraderie, and a desire to dominate the market – and you’ve got an A+ team.
Career Growth :
Southwire has an unmatched eye for talent, and the tenacity to mentor and develop from within. The experience and learning opportunities provided to you by your peers and management team will equip to excel at meaningful work, each and every day.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Customer Service Representative based out of our Mississauga, ON office! This role provides support to the Account Management team in an inside sales capacity by entering customer quotations and answering to customer inquiries. Sounds like you? Keep reading!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Efficiently action accurate data entry from customer quotations into SAP and other portals; miscellaneous order entry and order proofing
- Answer inbound customer inquiries and questions such as order status, Packing list/tracking information, invoice-related inquires, etc excluding those related to inventory and quotations
- Responsible for the creation and execution of RGA/Credit/Debit Memo Request for approvals
- Processing of EDI Orders and releasing IDoc’s
- Responsible for meeting customer experience metrics such as Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- 2 year College Diploma in a related field
- 2-4 years' experience in a sales organization or Data Entry role
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office, with a good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Proficient in SAP Sales & Distribution platform an asset
- Customer-centric focus with the ability to develop trust to maintain strong relationships with customers and internal contacts within Southwire
- Effective problem identification and resolution skills
- Highly accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to work as an effective team player
- Quick learner and adaptable to change
Does this role sound like a fit with your skill set? Apply today!
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that Southwire Canada does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time