Host Jobs Vacancy in Pizzeria Libretto University Toronto
Pizzeria Libretto University Toronto urgently required following position for Host. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Host Jobs Vacancy in Pizzeria Libretto University Toronto Jobs Details:
Simple and bold ingredients inspire us at Pizzeria Libretto, and turning guests into raving fans is the driving force behind what we do. Pizzeria Libretto University is looking for a genuine and eager host to join and grow with our close-knit team. If you have a passion for Italian food and all things hospitality, we want to hear from you!
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival and thanking guests as they leave.
- Answering the phone in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Manage waitlist/reservations in organized manner.
- Work as an indispensable member of a team.
- Put yourself in a position to exceed our guest’s expectations by creating memorable experiences.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable standing throughout the shift.
- Ability to work efficiently and consistently in a fast paced environment.
- Must posses a positive attitude and work well with team members.
- Restaurant experience is an asset.
- Flexible schedule; including daytime, evenings, and weekends.
- Competitive pay and cash tips
- Clear and concise job expectation
- Positive working environment – work life balance and scheduling flexibility
- Pizzeria Libretto Group employee dining program
Excellent developmental opportunities for career advancement
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time