Guest Services Representative Jobs Vacancy in Mcdonalds Restaurant Brampton
Mcdonalds Restaurant Brampton urgently required following position for Guest Services Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Guest Services Representative Jobs Vacancy in Mcdonalds Restaurant Brampton Jobs Details:
Location: 11670 Hurontario Street North Brampton, ON L7A 1E6
Successful applicants will be contacted upon careful review of the application on line at
www.mcdonalds.ca/careers click apply now and search for location
We are currently hiring Guest Service, to elevate guest service and interaction, also a Full Time Maintenance person.
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
As a 24 hour business, we offer flexible schedules with a variety of shifts to meet your needs.
What We Look For
- Individuals who are passionate about Guest Service and put the Guest at the forefront of everything they do
- Detail-Oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
- Energetic, enthusiastic people with a drive to succeed
- People who believe and thrive in a Team-Focused environment
- Prepare high quality products
- Food Safety
- Detail in cleaning
What’s in it for YOU
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs
- Competitive Starting Wages paired with regular Performance & Wage Reviews
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement
- Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- For Full-Time positions, access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance (qualification term required)
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Passion for Guest Service
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Take pride in serving high quality products to our guests
- Adhered to Food Safety
- Takes pride in a clean environment for our guests and employees
Apply Now and be a part of a great Team
Job Type: Part-time