Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Resolver Toronto
Resolver Toronto urgently required following position for Operations Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Resolver Toronto Jobs Details:
Resolverites strive to Aim Big so that our teams can Be Great and as a company we can Be loved by Customers. We help customers protect what matters by enabling them to take maximum advantage of industry leading technical solutions that make the complex simple. We’re growing both organically and through acquisitions, locally and internationally, and we need amazing people to make it happen.
The Shared Services Team (Legal, Talent & Operations) at Resolver is looking for an Operations Coordinator who will improve efficiency through management of administration and coordination of operational tasks and projects. Supporting our Legal, Talent & Operations executive, your learning will be like a mini-MBA! This is a role with a lot of organizational reach and great potential for growth in various teams.
Legal Administration & Support (60%)
- Coordination of internal and external legal meetings; assistance with Board of Directors meetings
- Manage corporate subsidiary filings, corporate registries (share issuance's, options), and regulatory compliance filings; process legal documents for signature (internal and external)
- Online file management
- Ad-hoc research based on the needs of the legal team; we're still a learning organization, after all!
Measures of success: Accurate and timely completion of legal tasks. Process management to prepare for future growth and acquisitions.Talent & HR Administration & Support (30%)
- Assist with the Resolverite employee experience: kudos program, new employee set-up, life moments, etc.
- Coordinate with Talent Team to organize internal employee events, socials and training
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance by working with our Joint Health and Safety Team
- Administration and file management for HR related documentation, employee benefits, payroll, etc
- Data integrity: make sure our files are in the right places, and that our employee data is correct and up-to-date
- Ad-hoc research based on the needs of the Talent Team; we're still a learning organization, after all!
Measures of Success: Attention to detail, follow-up and collaboration support our goal of making Resolver a great place to work.
Office Champion (10%)
- Coordinate food and beverage delivery weekly, order office supplies and other subscription services. Note, we take snacks very seriously.
- Coordinate with Building Facilities and communicate to Resolverites as needed
- Order couriers; open, organize, deliver mail and packages
- You are collaborative: strong ability to work with cross-functional teams on interdependent goals by sharing and discussing ideas with a high level of transparency.
- You are ambitious and take initiative: you want to take on the challenge of generating efficiency within the Shared Services Team. You are proactive in making recommendations for improvement and you don't need a ton of guidance once you are given the road-map.
- You are passionate: ability to deliver outcomes in a highly compelling way that incites positivity from internal customers.
- You’re not just here to be a working robot, you want to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with your co-workers and peers inside and outside the office.
- You are assertive: you are the follow-up master and are able to track down any information you need quickly, and efficiently. We should call you a detective!
- 1-2 years experience in a related field or role (business, office assistance/administration, legal, hr/talent adminstration)
- University or College Degree in a related field is preferred
- Strong business acumen: you're able to connect the dots quickly and focus on business outcomes. Interest in the legal field is an asset.
- Experience working in an operational or adminstrative role is preferred: this role requires hyper attention to detail and organizational skills and detail work isn't for everyone.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment: you're flexible and able to prioritize and pivot on tasks when needed.
- Process management: you're comfortable owning processes and following-up with every detail to make it successful. You also have an eye for continuous improvement and won't be afraid to be assertive when you need to make suggestions or follow up with someone.
- Highly tech-savvy and proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
About Us: Resolver
We believe in hard work and having fun while we work. We invest in our people, and we think big.
- Great benefits: 100% paid by us for health, dental and vision (for our glass-wearing friends, that’s every 12 months!)
- Wellness/fitness reimbursement: we care about your health
- Beverage benefits: coffee/tea/lattes…unlimited! How about beer o’clock?
- Vacation: it’s generous…we want you to re-charge your batteries.
- Flexible: tired of punching a clock and wearing a suit? Us too!
- External learning budget: we want you to develop and grow
- Office fun: beer o’clock, socials and play things (foosball, arcade) keep this fun.
Resolver Protects What Matters™. Over 1,000 of the world’s largest organizations use our cloud software to protect their employees, customers, supply chain, brand and shareholders.
If you want to work in a highly collaborative environment and are committed to making a difference, we’d like to meet you. Click here to get the process rolling.
We truly appreciate all interest and will happily reply to qualified candidates.
Resolver is committed to providing accommodations for all persons with disabilities. If at any point in the recruitment process you require accommodation, please notify the applicable recruiter or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org