Facility Maintenance Technician Moose Jaw And Regina Request Proposal Jobs Vacancy in Engie Services Inc Montréal
- Facility Maintenance Technician Moose Jaw And Regina Request Proposal
- Engie Services Inc
- Montréal QC
- 11 Feb, 2018 10 days ago
Engie Services Inc Montréal urgently required following position for Facility Maintenance Technician Moose Jaw And Regina Request Proposal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facility Maintenance Technician Moose Jaw And Regina Request Proposal Jobs Vacancy in Engie Services Inc Montréal Jobs Details:
ENGIE Services is a provider of energy efficiency, facility management services and outsourcing solutions for companies and communities. Our experts design, develop and manage tailored, smart and sustainable solutions for our customers' benefit from airports to office parks and industrial sites.
ENGIE Services is part of ENGIE in North America, which manages a range of energy businesses in the U.S. and Canada, including electricity generation and cogeneration, natural gas and liquefied natural gas (LNG) distribution and sales, retail energy sales and energy optimization services. ENGIE (formerly GDF SUEZ) employs 154,950 people worldwide and achieved revenues of Can$ 96 billion in 2016.
Job Office: Moose Jaw and Regina
Position Status: Permanent, Full Time
Schedule: Weekdays, Monday to Friday
Reporting to the Site Manager, the incumbent oversees smooth operation of Moose Jaw infrastructure. The incumbent will be doing various maintenance duties including basic plumbing.
The Facility Maintenance Technician will need to work in two group of buildings in Moose Jaw and Regina and will need to travel occasionally between them.
General Maintenance :
- Respond to service requests.
- Perform minor corrective actions requiring immediate intervention on site, such as dry wall repair, furniture repair and any light repair that do not require certification.
- Protect defective equipment or equipment that poses a hazard, pending intervention by a specialized contractor.
- Clear snow from the main entrance and from exit doors if necessary.
- Completes work orders and maintains inventory.
- Report accidents and incidents, in compliance with the procedure.
- Demonstrates ability to install, repair and maintain basic plumbing facilities like toilets, sinks, etc.
- Maintains and repairs water systems.
- Weat Copper and/Or Plumbing Lines Correctly.
- Can Identify Types Of Vent Piping, Building Traps, Fresh Air Inlets, Sanitary Drains, And Potential Pump.
- Knowledge of the Kind of Solder Used For Brazing Joints.
- Demonstrates knowledge of flows, pressure and capacities of water tanks, piping and other equipment.
- Demonstrates skill in the care & use of carpenter and plumbing tools and equipment.
- Demonstrates ability to perform a variety of non-plumbing maintenance and repair tasks, as required.
- Inspects work.
- Cuts, threads, pipe; performs preventive maintenance and inspections.
- Ensures quality control; completes paperwork.
- Orders and inventory repair materials; maps utility tine data and locations.
- Operates company vehicles.
- Answer after hour calls as required.
- Perform any other related task required by the duties of the position or requested by a superior.
- High school Graduate or Equivalent;
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar position;
- Valid Driver's License required;
- Ability to read blueprints and sketches;
- Basic MS Office computer skills and knowledge of maintenance Information systems;
- Computer literacy and knowledge of computerized maintenance programs (CMMS) preferred;
- Must know operation and maintenance of all air and water systems in public, industrial or office building with a variable air volume HVAC system;
- Able to move and lift loads. The candidate needs to satisfy the physical activites of the job;
- Ability to bend, stoop, climb and crawl;
- Ability to work from ladders, lifts, scaffolding and in tight places;
- Able to obtain a security clearance at the required level;
- A Journeyman Plumber certification is an asset.
- Health and safety oriented;
- Customer service skills;
- Versatility : ability to work with a high variety of work type;
- Excellent initiative and troubleshooting skills required as well as good problem-solving skills;
- Team oriented;
- Written and oral communication skills in English.
ENGIE Services Inc. is committed to the principles of equality in employment and invites women, aboriginals, members of visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.