Fbo Administrative Assistant Csa Jobs Vacancy in Executive Flight Centre Calgary
Executive Flight Centre Calgary urgently required following position for Fbo Administrative Assistant Csa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fbo Administrative Assistant Csa Jobs Vacancy in Executive Flight Centre Calgary Jobs Details:
FBO Administrative Assistant (CSA)
Executive Flight Centre (EFC) has been setting standards in aviation fuel and service for over forty years. Headquartered in Calgary, with operations in both Alberta and British Columbia, EFC offers a diverse range of aviation services to meet the needs of airport users. EFC also offers additional expertise and services to customers throughout Western Canada in the areas of Airport / Aerodrome Services and Aviation Real Estate Development. Our vision is to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers in the Aviation Industry by focusing on Safety, Quality, Consistency and Customer Service.
Our Calgary location is seeking an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to support our aviation operations and to perform Customer Service Agent duties for our passengers.
Reporting to the Base Manager, works closely with management, Head Office, Human Resources and Payroll to facilitate field operations support and administration duties. The YYC FBO Admin Assistant is also responsible for performing Customer Service Agent (CSA) duties as a regular part of the role.
- Perform general administrative and operations support duties, including but not limited to:
- Prepare documents and letters, filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying, etc.
- Timely and accurate entry and facilitation of payroll and time & attendance data/information on a bi-weekly basis and as required.
- Respond to employee inquiries and/or refer employees to the appropriate individuals/departments across the organization in a timely manner.
- Receive and distribute EFC correspondence related to new hire sign-on paperwork, benefits enrolments/changes and payroll timekeeping in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate and complete personnel information is provided to HR, ensuring confidentiality, privacy, and legal requirements are met.
- Perform CSA duties, based on operational requirements and irregularly scheduled flight times, including:
- Greet and check-in passengers, take reservations and process customer payments.
- Generate computer flight manifests and coordinate check-in process.
- Issue boarding passes, check travel documents and ID, check in baggage and direct passengers to designated area.
- Lift passenger bags as required, up to 70lbs.
- Verify passenger counts.
- Process missing/damaged baggage and incident reports as required.
- Effectively communicate with customer by phone, radio, or in person to provide a positive resolution to requests, grievances or concerns.
- Communicate with line service employees in preparation of aircraft for flight
- Organize invoices, accounts payable, and aircraft billing; prepare monthly reports; assist with budget administration; and facilitate supplies and equipment needs as required.
- Demonstrate effective comprehension of all security procedures and regulations.
- Perform Shuttle Driver and Ramp Agents responsibilities as required.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly work area exhibiting pride in work performance and contributing to a healthy and safe work environment.
- Ensure exceptional, courteous and respectful customer service through compliance and participation in the Company’s Step Up to Customer Service Program.
- Comply with and participate in the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality programs and initiatives.
- Perform any other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completion of High School Diploma.
- Completion of a certificate or diploma in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of two years administrative/data entry experience.
- Minimum of two years customer service experience.
- Direct work experience in the aviation field is preferred.
- Payroll timekeeping experience would be an asset.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license is required – No Graduated Driver’s License permitted.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
- Airport Security Clearance and Driver’s Abstract is required as a condition of employment
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Well-developed time management skills with the demonstrated ability to meet/exceed deadlines.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Professional appearance and behaviour while providing superior customer service.
- A high level of confidentiality is required.
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Professional, punctual, meticulous and diligent.
- Must be able to accommodate work hours that fluctuate based on flight times.
- Able to work collaboratively as a productive member of the EFC Team.
Executive Flight Centre offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Please visit our web site at http://www.efcaviation.ca/ for a complete description of our company and to view other career opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time