Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in All City Insurance Calgary
All City Insurance Calgary urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in All City Insurance Calgary Jobs Details:
We are seeking a proactive self-starter who is eager to learn. As a key member of our team, you will need to be highly personable, dynamic and detailed oriented. The position requires you to work independently, problem solve and have a professional approach at all time. This position reports to the Office Manager on internal processes and responsibilities, and may act as an Executive Assistant to the Executive Team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of administrative or receptionist experience, and must have excellent customer service and communication skills. Having Microsoft Office experience is considered an asset.
- Responding to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from customers, vendors and team members.
- The first point of contact for customers and vendors and must act as a brand ambassador by presenting a positive and professional approach.
- Warmly greet team members, customers and vendors to the office upon arrival to reception.
- Administer and manage the inbound and outbound mail.
- Complete daily and monthly deposits and handling of cash and accounting payments.
- Manage the office inventory and ordering of office supplies.
- Create and fill out forms and reports as needed.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Our ideal new team member is:
- Confident and competent and can perform at a high level.
- Positive, motivated, energetic and goal oriented.
- Organized and has the desire to learn and grow.
- Respectful to team members, customers and vendors.
- Excellent at verbal and written communication.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
If you are interest and feel that this could be the right fit for you, please send your cover letter and resume by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Job Type: Full-time