Junior Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Systematix Toronto
Systematix Toronto urgently required following position for Junior Digital Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Systematix Toronto Jobs Details:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will implement strategic marketing plans, content creation for digital marketing, retail sites, social media, traditional marketing and brand awareness.
- Develop, and implement digital marketing including, but not limited to: website design, content and updates, mobile site, retail sites, apps, blogs, corporate and sales videos, photography, digital advertising, graphic design, and online presence, etc.
- Develop and implement all social media marketing and social community engagement on a variety of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Listen to and monitor all social platforms and media feeds for items trending, and generate monthly reporting and analytics. Junior
- Develop and implement the advertising plan, including advertising placement in digital and print, advertorial, photography, collateral materials, develop and monitor ad budget, and liaise with external suppliers.
- Participate in the development of the annual strategic marketing plan including digital marketing, social marketing, media relations, and brand management.
- Coordinate special marketing projects, and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience in marketing, sale support or related disciplines
- MUST have graphics experience
- 1 to 2 years’ experience managing multiple, simultaneously projects from start to finish (writing creative briefs, developing the overall plan, budget management.
- Superior MAC knowledge specifically working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite of Products
- A thorough and intimate understanding of the social media landscape, metrics, and reporting
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior administrative and organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- University/Post-secondary education required