Inventory Assistant Jobs Vacancy in City Brampton Brampton
City Brampton Brampton urgently required following position for Inventory Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inventory Assistant Jobs Vacancy in City Brampton Brampton Jobs Details:
Under the direction of the Recreation Programmer/Recreation Coordinator, responsible planning, organizing, and implementing a high quality concession operation that is attractive to customers.
- Place orders, receive and manage inventory levels
- Ensure standards for spoilage and promotion are followed
- Complete weekly inventory packages
- Provide leadership, guidance, and training to staff
- Set, maintain and follow concession and equipment cleaning standards and schedules
- Responsible for the preparation and serving of food and drinks
- Follow operating and food preparation standards
- Ensure concessions area is kept safe and tidy
- Complete administrative duties in a timely manner (eg. attendance, staff scheduling, incident/accident reports, opening and closing procedures)
- Provide a high level of front line customer service including greeting and engaging customers in product selection
- Maintain complete vigilance while on duty and be ready to respond to any emergency situation
- Report all concerns, accidents and incidents to immediate supervisor for follow up and take appropriate action
- Understand, adhere to, and enforce Corporate Policies & Procedures, Confidentiality Guidelines, Emergency Procedures and Health and Safety Standards for all participants and staff
- Attend meetings/training as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a related field
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- Current Standard First Aid / CPR C / AED from an accredited organization
- Submit or agree to a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Various tests and/or exams may be administered as part of the selection criteria.
Job status: Part time Job Type: Non-Union
Applications must be received by September 28, 2018
Alternate formats will be provided upon request.
If this opportunity matches your interest and experience, please apply online by September 28, 2018. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please be advised, the City of Brampton uses email to communicate with their applicants for open job competitions. It is the applicant’s responsibility to include an updated email address that is checked daily and accepts emails from unknown users. As we send time sensitive correspondence via email (i.e. testing bookings, interview dates), it is imperative that applicants check their email regularly. If we do not hear back from applicants, we will assume that you are no longer interested in the Job Competition and your application will be removed from the Competition.
The City is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.