Business Analyst Specialist Toronto Jobs Vacancy in Scotiabank Toronto
Scotiabank Toronto urgently required following position for Business Analyst Specialist Toronto. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Specialist Toronto Jobs Vacancy in Scotiabank Toronto Jobs Details:
Requisition ID: 24516
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
The Enterprise Platform Engineering & Architecture group provides Enterprise portfolio management, best practices and governance, architecture & solution design, development, integration and operational services for enterprise products and services. The Enterprise Notification Platform (ENP) Product Engineering team focuses on delivering products and solutions for customer digital communications through a variety of delivery channels.
The Business Analyst provides support to Enterprise Platform Engineering & Architecture teams to plan, manage, track, forecast, and report on project finances and operational budgets. She/He assists with business case preparation, including estimates, and participates in department budget preparation. Additionally, the incumbent manages contract processing, contractor on-boarding, and time reporting.
The Business Analyst, requires knowledge of project management tools and methods, familiarity with IT technology, and the financial industry. The Business Analyst will have demonstrated skills in relationship building and is able to communciate with both technical and non-technical team members. The incumbant must be have a passion for the numbers and details that enable our teams to meet the high standards of technology platforms that are customer facing and provide critical functinality for the Bank and its customers.
The incumbent thrives on a fast paced, challenging environment, is proactive and dynamic, calm under pressure,and demonstrates initiative and eagerness to succeed.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Support management of scheduling and forecasting
- Support management on planning, forecasting, tracking, accruals and actuals for project and Operational budgets
- Support management on the verification and payment of invoices
- Support management on managing contracts, contractor on-boarding, and ensuring accurate and timely time reporting
- Support creation of materials for various management reviews and meetings
- Create and manage the critical metrics for financial reporting on projects and Operational budgets
- Ensures Service Level Agreement are met for financial monthly and quarterly reporting
- Provide timely and accurate updates to their management as warranted
- Help drive best practices in order to eliminate waste, increase innovation and create value for the business
- Develop relationships with the project teams and stakeholders and support capabilities to drive best practice project financial reporting
- Provide other assistance as needed.
- Operates independently day to day.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Processes strong problem-solving and analytical skills to rapidly assess problem situations and creatively develop alternate solutions. The individuatl is expected to bring solutions to the table.
- Must have an expert ability to balance competing or conflicting goals of various departments/stakeholders, requiriing a mature, diplomatic approach and well developed negotiation and influencing skills.
- The following acquired working knowledge is necessary to a degree matiching the individual's senority:
- Elements of Banking
- Basic Accounting
- Contract Law
- Planning Techniques
- Project Management
- Previous experience in a project environment or role
- Proficient in MS Office - Work, PowerPoint, and Excel
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or a Business Degree with a finance focus is requried.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.