Cib Global Corporate Banking Analyst Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Toronto
Morgan Chase Toronto urgently required following position for Cib Global Corporate Banking Analyst Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cib Global Corporate Banking Analyst Associate Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Toronto Jobs Details:
As a central part of the firm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
We are currently seeking to recruit for a Global Corporate Banking Analyst or Associate to support our team.
Working in a team environment, the Analyst/Associate will have access to senior officers of the firm and senior clients. You will be challenged to perform at the highest levels of excellence and are rewarded for your achievements in a demanding environment. The analyst would be required to work with other professionals as a team drawing from the full spectrum of the firm's resources to develop customized financial solutions to meet the needs of clients.
The Analyst/Associate will work with Managing Directors, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents and Associates, assisting them with all client activities (marketing, execution and on-going relationship management). The analyst/associate will assume responsibility for managing internal processes for deal executions, internal approvals, business aspects of regulatory reporting and ongoing management of client relationship
- Assisting Corporate Bankers in managing existing client relationship and developing new client base
- Preparing internal approval documents such as credit memos and balance sheet committee models.
- Help with industry and credit analysis (review financial statements, listen to and summarize investor presentations, and support credit approval and documentation process)
- Conduct industry and company research
- Maintain internal reports including deal tracking, pipeline reports, and balance sheet memos
- Assist in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials to help generate new revenue
- Help with projects as requested
- Bachelor's degree with outstanding academic credentials
- High level of motivation, dependability, intelligence & a team player
- At least 2 years of professional work experience (Corporate Banking, Investment Banking or Credit experience is strongly preferred)
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically Excel based modelling and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel based modelling
- Familiarity with JP Morgan processes and products
- Proficiency with research tools including Bloomberg