Application Developer Jobs Vacancy in Citi Mississauga
Citi Mississauga urgently required following position for Application Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Application Developer Jobs Vacancy in Citi Mississauga Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: Canada,Ontario,Mississauga
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 17080875
Citi’s Treasury & Trade Services (TTS) Technology Canada Department is looking to grow its development team with strong technical individuals. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to define themselves as a core contributor to the TTS Canada application team and set themselves up for a long and successful career at Citi. The successful candidate will be a technical lead with extensive knowledge of the Canada payments such as EFT (ACH), EDI Corporate Payments, Lockbox, etc. The candidate will be required to work with business, development and technical teams located globally across Citi.
- Develop applications - design, code, test, and implement Java EE web-based applications following industry accepted design methodologies.
- Partners with multiple application teams within the department, participate in technical discussions with application team and other global partners.
- Develop application and business expertise and to allow design development and participation in architecture discussions with the project team.
- Solves and works on a variety of high impact, high-profile problems / projects.
- Ensures application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts as needed.
- Persuades and influences others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills.
- Accurately estimate effort for assigned tasks and consistently meet commitments.
- Promote extensibility and reusability in application design and coding.
- Ability to conduct peer reviews to explain and defend component design, coding conduct.
- Understand and document optimal configuration for application and database servers to ensure high performance and availability.
- Coordinate and interact with other development and infrastructure groups.
- Proficient in modern full stack enterprise solution development, including Angular JS, JQuery, HTML5, Restful web service.
- Experience in design of cloud technology and micro service architecture is an asset.
- 7+ years of Java EE technology experience and extensive experience with WebLogic or equivalent (WebSphere, JBoss), EJB, Web Service, JSF, Oracle DBMS and RAC, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Sybase 15.7, Linux/ AIX Unix Shell scripting, Windows, MAVEN or ANT, SVN or Source code control equivalent, Autosys.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Canadian banking firms and accounting practices is a plus.
- Self-starter and a “do whatever it takes” attitude.