Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Well Guelph
Well Guelph urgently required following position for Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Well Guelph Jobs Details:
Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the day to day Human Resources activities.
- Full cycle recruitment for client group, including posting jobs, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting references checks, and issuing offer letters
- Facilitate onboarding activities for all warehouse staff and manage orientation program
- Maintain and update various documents, such as new hire packages and job descriptions
- Management of internal suggestion box
- Manage documents within HRIS system (ADP)
- Assist with processing bi-weekly payroll with ADP
- Provide assistance and advice to employees regarding the interpretation and administration of HR policies and procedures
- Active member of the Health & Safety programs and committee
- Maintain employee files on ADP and Iron Mountain
- Participate in projects as required
- Assist HR team with all other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in business or Human Resources Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills – capable of working effectively with all levels of staff
Well.ca is the leading online shopping destination for Canadians. Offering free shipping on all purchases, Well.ca delivers over 50,000 “must have” products that are in the homes of virtually all Canadians. A recognized leader in health, beauty and baby categories, Well.ca removes the barriers that prevent Canadians from shopping online by offering free shipping, great prices and order fulfillment from the company’s warehouse in Guelph, Ontario.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 1 year