Financial Reporting Analyst And Tax Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Mellon Toronto
Cibc Mellon Toronto urgently required following position for Financial Reporting Analyst And Tax. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Reporting Analyst And Tax Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Mellon Toronto Jobs Details:
The Financial Reporting Analyst, Financial Reporting and Tax, is responsible for preparing and reviewing financial statements, schedules, notes, MFRP and other fund information for investment funds to the extent contracted with clients. This position requires knowledge of investment funds and familiarity to the specific requirements on fund reporting including NI 81-106 and IFRS. It also requires the ability to prioritize and manage own workload to meet client Service Level Agreement requirements and deliver a high level of service to clients.
- Preparing the interim and annual financial statements including supporting packages accurately and completely within deadlines
- Complete month-end and financial reporting tasks and other reporting activities for clients as required
- Assist Senior /Assistant Manager in providing answers to external auditors on financial statement audits
- Assist Senior/Assistant Manager in resolving client reporting issues and in handling special reporting requests
- Provide assistance in documenting and reviewing internal control policies and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Accountability for completing work assignments with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness - adhere to service level agreements and internal service delivery standards
- Complete review and perform accurate proof reading of final financial statements submitted for printing
- Assist and participate on special projects or other duties as necessary
- Participate fully as a member of the team, promote team effectiveness and contribute to a positive work environment
- Be abreast with knowledge of accounting requirements for investment funds and various types of securities
- Undergraduate accounting, finance or equivalent degree;
- Enrolment in a professional designation program is preferred;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Accounting experience in the investment fund industry is preferred;
- Strong analytical skills with ability to work independently and with attention to detail;
- Experience using Invest One fund accounting system and Confluence would be an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;