Banquet Porter Jobs Vacancy in Hampton Inn Suites Hilton Brantford Brantford
Hampton Inn Suites Hilton Brantford Brantford urgently required following position for Banquet Porter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Banquet Porter Jobs Vacancy in Hampton Inn Suites Hilton Brantford Brantford Jobs Details:
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Banquet Porter. We have 02 elegant meeting rooms. If you are friendly, motivated with good customer’s skills, we would like to hear from you.
Banquet Porter will be required to assist the Sales & Event Coordinator and Maintenance Supervisor for the Banquet Arrangements.
- Responsible for set-up and take-down of banquet hall function.
- Keeping banquet hall clean all the time.
- Keeping the banquet storage clean all the time.
- Maintain the banquet items inventory up-dated.
- Communicates with Events Coordinator for set-up’s.
- Communicates with Maintenance Supervisor for set-up’s.
- Able to read the guidelines written in Event Order Form.
- Able to follow the instructions.
- Basic Gardening Experience.
- Deep Clean in different areas of the hotel and rooms.
- Physically able to lift, push, and pull items up to 50 lbs
- Able to work individually.
- Able to work as part of team.
- Finished the Post-Secondary Education.
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts.
- Weekdays, weekend and holiday shifts availability.
- Have own reliable transportation
Status: Must be resident of Canada – living in Canada and eligibility to work in Canada.
Job Type: Permanent
- Labourer: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Brantford, ON
- Driver's Licence