Manufacturing Machine Operator Jobs Vacancy in Corporation Canada Brampton
Corporation Canada Brampton urgently required following position for Manufacturing Machine Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manufacturing Machine Operator Jobs Vacancy in Corporation Canada Brampton Jobs Details:
RB&W Corporation of Canada is a manufacturing facility located in the Airport Road and Williams Parkway area of Brampton. As a member company of RB&W Manufacturing and Park-Ohio of the United States, the Canadian operations are responsible for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of engineered solutions (by way of cold formed metal products) primarily destined for the automotive industry. More information can be obtained by visiting our website: www.rbwmfg.com.
We have one position on the night shift and one position on the afternoon shift. Safety shoes, hearing protection, and safety glasses are mandatory PPE in the plant.
Broad Description of Activities and Duties:
- Set up and operate machines assigned
- Load and unload bins on machine
- Stage product bins for sorting
- Check product quality
- Prepare product containers
- Weigh product when finished and record the appropriate paperwork
- Clean machine and work area as required and in a safe manner
- Report all unsafe hazards, accidents, machine malfunctions, and all instances where you feel non-conforming parts may not have been sorted correctly
- Train other operators on machine operation (where competence has been achieved)
- Complete associated paperwork
- Other associated duties as assigned by Supervisor
General Qualifications/Required Skills:
- Mechanical / technical aptitude to setup, troubleshoot and changeover equipment
- Reasonable oral and written communication to communicate with Leadhands and Supervisors and complete required paperwork
- Positive employment record
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent as determined by management
- Certified tow motor operator (considered an asset)
We thank all qualified candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted. PLEASE DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE.
RB&W is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we are prepared to accommodate individual needs identified to us throughout our hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Machine Operator: 1 year
- High school or equivalent