Investment Associate Jobs Vacancy in National Bank Toronto
National Bank Toronto urgently required following position for Investment Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investment Associate Jobs Vacancy in National Bank Toronto Jobs Details:
National Bank Financial - Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 investment advisors in over 100 branches, helping more than 400,000 personal clients manage their assets.
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service and working independently? Investments Assistants are the right hand men and women to our Investment Advisors and assist them in their day-to-day tasks. Join our dynamic and friendly team and play a key role in the success of National Bank Financial.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will work in an environment that promotes respect and leadership.
Your main challenges
- Support Investment Advisors in providing superior customer service and be available to meet client requests
- Act as a contact person for clients regarding the firm's products, procedures and policies
- Assist Investment Advisors with all administrative tasks related to managing client accounts and business development
- Ensure effective communication between all parties (clients, advisors, internal and external agents)
Specifically, you will:
- Provide superior customer service in person, on the phone and by email
- Analyze client accounts and participate in activities to support Investment Advisors in their business development by creating prospecting lists
- Perform unsolicited transactions, security purchases and sales, and transaction adjustments, as applicable
- Carry out deposit, withdrawal, transfer and currency conversion instructions for all investment accounts
- Open and update client files
- Closely monitor day-to-day transactions
- Generate portfolio management reports using the Croesus system
- Manage advisors' agendas, schedule appointments and prepare for client meetings
- Provide clients with tax slip information
- Help clients use digital banking services
- Implement efficient procedures for the administration of client files
- Carry out all other related tasks
- Completed College and/or University diploma in a related field
- Two years' relevant experience in the banking, insurance and/or financial industry
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course and/or Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- Ability to adapt to change
- Organizational and priority management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be autonomous, energetic and disciplined
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) French and English
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition: Position paid 100% base salary + redirected premium + bonus. In the event that the successful candidate does not have the required licenses, the candidate must commit to successfully completing the Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course within the first 6 months of hiring.
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2018-01-17
Job Number: SAL004RI
Posting Date: 2018-01-03