Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bombardier Toronto
Bombardier Toronto urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bombardier Toronto Jobs Details:
REQUISITION NUMBER: TAME-CATO01724634
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology and offers the broadest portfolio in the industry. It covers the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling. The company also provides complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility. It provides integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, you will assist in administration activities for the GO Operations Business Unit and work directly under the direction of the Manager, Contracts and Administartion.
In your role you will:
- Provide all administrative support to the Crew Management team;
- Track Operations Purchase Orders, billing and invoices;
- OMS data entry, audits and verification;
- Managing data, outlining trends for items such as hotel usage, fuel consumption, crew hours worked, OT, etc;
- Monitor and track Crew supplies and equipment including Uniforms.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Post Secondary Administrative degree;
- You have a minimum from three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a related job;
- Your Project management experience will be considered as an asset;
- You have excellent working knowledge of Powerpoint, Word and Excel;
- Your have excellent English communication skills both written and spoken.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Secretaries & Administrative Assistants
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downtown
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.06.2018, 10:50:27 AM